Many times while chatting, we send something that we shouldn’t and thus we want to unsend it. Here is how you can unsend messages in Facebook Messenger.
Read More:- How to Set up Google Pixel Buds?
Table of Contents
How to Unsend Facebook Messages in a Web Browser?
If you are on Facebook web and while chatting you want to unsend a message, follow the steps below
- Right beside the message, you will see three dots (More)
- Click on the three dots
- Click on “Remove“
- In the pop-up, select “Unsend for everyone” to delete the message for everyone
- Click on “Remove”
- Click on “Okay“
The message will be removed and you and others will just see a bubble saying “You unsent a message“
How to Unsend Message in Facebook Messenger App?
Whether you are using iPhone or Android, the process to unsend message from the Facebook Messenger app will remain the same
- Tap and hold the chat message that you want to unsend
- Tap on “More“, then tap on “Unsend“
- Tap on “Unsend for Everyone” to delete the message for all the participants. If you want, you can even delete the message only for you by selecting “Unsend for you“
- Tap on “Ok“
You will notice that the message has been deleted and you will just see “You unsent a message“
Can People still see the unsent Facebook Message?
If you have unsend a message on Facebook, the conversation will be deleted. But it might be possible that before the message disappeared, the recipient had already seen it.