Here in this article, we will take a look at how you can hide Instagram photos so that only you can see them. It’s really very easy to hide photos or make them visible to the public.
Read More:- How to Powerwash the Chromebook?
Table of Contents
How to hide photos on Instagram?
Follow the steps below to hide Instagram photos
- Open “Instagram” app
- Tap on “three dots” given at the top right corner
- Tap on “Archive“. This will move your photos to “Archive” and only you will be able to see them.
How to view archived photos on Instagram?
- On the top right corner, you will see the “hamburger” icon. Tap on it
- Tap on “Archive“
- Make sure that “Post Archive” is selected
How to make an archived post public again on Instagram?
- Tap on the archived photo that you want to show publicly
- Tap on “three dots” given just above the pic
- Tap on “Show on Profile“